We are working diligently to move to a higher exchange, which includes hiring lawyers and auditors, locating a qualified market maker, but unfortunately we cannot provide you with a time frame for success. The complete process, including FINRA approving a Market Maker’s submission of a form 211 could take months, if not years to be approved. While audited financials are not required for this move, PCAOB audits will further insure success and possibly path the way to a higher exchange than Pink Link Quotations, such as OTCQB, OTCQX, NASDAQ, etc.
Articles in this section
- If you have an account with Capital One
- Status of BC, Canada CTO?
- How long will BITCF extend the buyback option for?
- When will the dividends be paid to shareholders?
- How to create an omni wallet
- How do I receive my TeslaCoilCoin dividends?
- How to prove you are a shareholder?
- How to invest directly with BITCF
- How to obtain shares of BITCF
- How much of a dividend will be issued and is it taxable?