Shareholders will have to consult their tax professionals as to any tax consequences based on their residency. Shareholders owning BITCF shares on the record date of September 12, 2017 will receive approximately .048 Tesla tokens for each share held. This dividend will be sent out on September 29, 2017, however, if you own your shares through a brokerage firm, it may take some time for the clearing houses to cause the delivery instructions to be reissued to you especially since this is a first of its kind dividend. If FINRA sets an ex-dividend date, that will help brokerage firms calculate which shareholders are entitled to the dividend so that owning trough a brokerage firm on the record date may not be sufficient if you sold your shares before the ex-dividend date, should one be set.
Articles in this section
- If you have an account with Capital One
- Status of BC, Canada CTO?
- How long will BITCF extend the buyback option for?
- When will the dividends be paid to shareholders?
- How to create an omni wallet
- How do I receive my TeslaCoilCoin dividends?
- How to prove you are a shareholder?
- How to invest directly with BITCF
- How to obtain shares of BITCF
- How much of a dividend will be issued and is it taxable?