Shares of BITCF can be purchased through some but not all stock brokerage firms. The firms willing to allow you to trade in shares of BITCF may vary from time to time and we are not able to provide this information. BITCF mostly trades in the Grey Market which is considered a very unstable market and may not be suitable market for retail investors. BITCF crypto shares trade on some small, unregulated cryptocurrency exchange with very little liquidity. Purchasing these types of shares should only be considered by accredited investors and those that are able and willing to sustain substantial loses as these new types of shares and trading places expose investors to very high degrees of a number of risks.
Articles in this section
- If you have an account with Capital One
- Status of BC, Canada CTO?
- How long will BITCF extend the buyback option for?
- When will the dividends be paid to shareholders?
- How to create an omni wallet
- How do I receive my TeslaCoilCoin dividends?
- How to prove you are a shareholder?
- How to invest directly with BITCF
- How to obtain shares of BITCF
- How much of a dividend will be issued and is it taxable?