Please provide us with a copy of your purchase confirmation and a current statement showing ownership, however we can see no reason that you would have to prove this. If you are asking this question for purposes of exchanging 2 shares of BITCF for 1 Internet of Money (COIN:XOM), you will need to deliver an original stock certificate to our transfer agent along with the signed contract available at http://bitcoincapitalcorp.com/buyback, however, if you are asking in regard to the dividend, there is no need for you to prove you are a shareholders as you will receive instructions in the mail regarding this, which will include details of your ownership and should be self-explanatory.
Articles in this section
- If you have an account with Capital One
- Status of BC, Canada CTO?
- How long will BITCF extend the buyback option for?
- When will the dividends be paid to shareholders?
- How to create an omni wallet
- How do I receive my TeslaCoilCoin dividends?
- How to prove you are a shareholder?
- How to invest directly with BITCF
- How to obtain shares of BITCF
- How much of a dividend will be issued and is it taxable?